The Theme for this year is
Pray Always . . . . . Pray ALL Ways
Among the many teachings Jesus left us, one of the most powerful was his example of prayer. He not only taught his disciples how to pray, as seen in the Our Father, but most importantly modeled it so that others could follow in his footsteps.
The Gospels are full of lessons on prayer that challenge us to re-evaluate our own prayer life, so building on this we have chosen the theme for the upcoming year to be centered on prayer and how through prayer, our relationship with our Creator can grow and flourish.
Themed weekend retreats are open to all men & women in the diocese.
These retreats begin with dinner at 6:30 pm on Friday evening and end with lunch on Sunday.
- Women's Retreat - Oct 25 - Oct 27 - All Day
- Men's Retreat - Nov 8 - Nov 10 - All Day
- Men's Retreat - Jan 31 - Feb 2 - All Day
- Men & Women's Retreat - Mar 20 - Mar 22 - All Day
- Women's Retreat - Mar 27 - Mar 29 - All Day
- Women's Retreat - Apr 17 - Apr 19 - All Day
- Women's Silent Retreat - Aug 7 - Aug 9 - All Day